Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year!!! Winter/Spring 2015 Workshop Dates.

Happy New Year!!! I hope 2015 will be a happy one for you all! I had my busiest lead up to Christmas ever, which was great, it is so satisfying when starting up a new business and all the hard work that entails to feel it grow, so busy is good! I intended to spend January, usually my quietest month, designing new collections and updating my website and blog but I have hit the cold January ground running...... and so on with a new, very different and exciting commission, I'll tell you all about it later....
My new Winter/Spring workshop schedule is online, please visit my New Workshop Dates page for details.
I'm posting a few photos of previous students wonderful work for your perusal!! To be invited to 'peruse' seems to be back in fashion at the moment, I'm frequently coming across it, I like it, how civilized...
So, please, at your leisure....

 
Denise's chalcedony ring.
 
 
Kerry's cornelian and agate pendant.
 
 
Sue and Rachel's personalised bangles.
 
 
Kate's bangle

 
Suzie's bangle
 
Jessica's cocktail ring

 
Jessica's leaf earrings

 
Rachel's chalcedony ring
 
 
Mark and Danielle's wedding rings
 
 
Paul's amber ring
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment