Saturday 16 August 2014

Going with the Herd..

The Kendal caper continues, I had a great time in Zohar's shop during July, headed back to Newcastle to make urgent commissons (a future blog!) and restock sold work then found myself back in Kendal as artist in residence for Thuline while she has a wee break in Spain. Its the same format - I get to exhibit and sell my work to a new audience (though I think they are starting to get to know me around here!) and Thuline keeps her shop open during vacation time. My jewellery and Thuline's livestock - cows with bling.....

 
 
 
I have to say the weather is very different this time, July was actually too hot!! Unbelievable for the Lake District, August is decidedly chilly, bit wet, bit blustery... Tomorrow is my day off and whatever the weather throws at me I'm gonna have fun..... I've made my mind up! I plan to write up my whole artist and shop front experience, so keep checking the posts...


No comments:

Post a Comment